MISSION 3 : PRODUCT

---
This is the final video that my group and I created about Text Analysis:
Through this mission, I was able to learn about the variety of different applications and programs that can analyse not only text but also speech. I had the chance to use Voyant and Grammarly which I had never used before and saw how they both analyse a piece of text in different ways. I learned to use Premiere Pro and refreshed my memory on After Effects after many months.

The editing process was the only element that I found somewhat troubling. It took a lot of time and patience which really decreased my hours of sleep. This mission proved that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to editing so I kept returning to clips and tweaking things and yet, I can still spot several mistakes in the final product which bothers me to no ends. Although I enjoy editing a lot, I didn't like how pressured I felt during this mission.

Comments

Popular Posts