MISSION 3 : PROCESS 2/2

---
My group and I met up in college to record our voice-overs. It took a while to find an empty room. However, we eventually got the recordings we needed. With the screen-recordings and audio, I was able to begin piecing the video together.

I decided to use After Effects to create the graphics for each part of the video because I already have previous experience with the program. I put all the clips together and levelled the audio in Premiere Pro.

I began the editing process by cutting down the voice-over clips. From there, I started creating the visual elements to go along with the dialogue.
This process was extremely time-consuming. Although the design is minimal, I had to make sure that all the transitions were smooth and in sync with the audio. I broke up each part and edited them one by one, starting with an opening title clip and ending with a credits page.

When all the clips were completed, I watched them through and re-edited anything that needed to be tweaked. Once I was satisfied with everything, I rendered the clips then imported them into Premiere Pro.
I pieced the clips together in their correct order, along with the backing track. I watched the video through once again before levelling the voice-overs and background music.
I made sure that the backing track was not too quiet and that the voice-overs were not too loud. I think that I successfully created a balance between them. 

Comments

Popular Posts