MISSION 3 : PROCESS 1/2

---
I read each of the methodology topics for this mission and chose to look further into "Text Analysis." A.I. continuously advances as time goes on and I wanted to see how different programs and applications analyse a piece of text.

I met up with my group to discuss which direction we wanted to take this mission and how we would create a video based on text analysis. We decided to test out a Voyant and Grammarly to see how they work when analysing text. From here, we decided that our video would explain what these programs do, as well as showing you how they are used.

We spent the afternoon researching text analysis, Voyant, Grammarly and Siri. I also had a little more practice with Premiere Pro. With the information we had gathered, we started to piece together a script for our video and assigned our parts. We also took screen-recordings of ourselves using Voyant and Grammarly that would be put into the final video. I looked up non-copyrighted music on Youtube and we settled on "August" by Ameba as our backing track.

Comments

Popular Posts