MISSION 1 : PRODUCT

---
The interactive story we created is called 'Unusual College Day.'
The storyline is set on campus and your choices take you through the day but also determine how it ends.
My partner and I had fun coming up with the storyline, even though neither of us is very skilled when it comes to writing. However, that's what made it better. We were able to brainstorm nonsense and I hope the product is entertaining to others. We were able to work harmoniously and bounced ideas back and forth. Our plan of creating a psychological thriller text-based adventure went down the drain but our finished product isn't so bad.

I learned that interactive fiction is an adventure story or game that allows the reader or player to make choices that affect the ending. This is what makes them so fun and addictive because you're in control of yours or the character's fate. I was able to try storytelling in a context that I have never tried before and it was really interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts