MISSION 1 : PROCESS

---
I chose to look into interactive fiction for our first mission after reading through all the options. I think that the idea of choosing your own ending is pretty cool. It's also fun to go back and change your choices in an attempt to get alternate conclusions.

For this mission . . .
✩ I hope to grasp an understanding of what interactive fiction really is and where it began
✩ I want to write an interactive story with my team member
✩ I want to become more comfortable with working with others
✩ I also hope to improve my awful public speaking skills

By the end of this mission, I hope to have created an interactive story. With the help of my partner, I hope that we produce an entertaining text adventure and learn what's necessary to do so.

I plan to do online research for this project because it's easily accessible. We will look into the programs available for making interactive stories and choose the most suitable one for us. For the first week, we will brainstorm ideas for the storyline and by the end, we'll hopefully develop something that doesn't suck!

My partner and I met up a few times in the college library and started creating our text adventure. My partner focused on using Twine while I gathered research about interactive fiction and began making a Powerpoint for our final presentation. We bounced ideas back and forth for the storyline and tweaked it here and there as we went along.

Comments

Popular Posts