Introduction to my little universe

---
Let's skip the awkward hello and get into the part where you give me your attention for five minutes!!

Jumping from the leaving cert and straight into my first year of college feels so freeing, in a way. Personally, secondary school was definitely the worst years of my entire existence but hey! I'm thriving now. From being surrounded by zero friends to meeting some of the most thrill-spirited people, I feel happier than I've ever been in a long ass time.

As a super introverted, indecisive and self-deprecating human being, I honestly hope that I can become a better version of myself and achieve whatever it is my confused little mind desires as I put my heart and soul into the next four years.

For this module, I really want to improve my non-existent public speaking skills and break out of my bubble. I hope to fully tap into my creative side, find my motivation and bring down the mental walls that have kept me from doing so. College is somewhat a fresh start and I tend not to waste it on bad old habits.

Since I consider myself to be majorly boring, I don't have many cool hobbies or interests. Among the tiny list of things I do enjoy, is music. My favourite genre is kpop and I think you should stream BLIND FOR LOVE by AB6IX and MAKE THIS by 1TEAM <3 You're welcome.
I've also watched/am watching an alarming amount of tv shows but my favourites are Abyss, Jane the Virgin and Star vs the Forces of Evil.

While we're still on the topic of me, let's analyse some parts of my natal chart since I have that galaxy theme going on.
[DISCLAIMER] The following information will be sourced by cafeastrology because I don't really know what I'm talking about.
For the purpose of not turning this post into a novel, we're only going to be looking at my sun, moon, ascendant and venus.

MY CHART
(screenshot of my personal birth chart from cafeastrology)


SUN IN CANCER
The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.
Cancer Suns are protective of themselves and those they care about. We are often reticent about sharing our inner selves with the rest of the world. We resist change to an extent and need safety and security in everything we do. Cancer is a sensitive sign and our reactions to hurt depend on how thick of a shell we have developed. We can be quite soft and caring souls and are one of the more hospitable signs. 

MOON IN PISCES
The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination and the self-image.
Lunar Pisceans are known to be dreamy and not always in touch with reality. Our sense of humour is delightfully silly and a bit odd and it's generally pretty easy to get us laughing. In personal relationships, we are giving and yielding. Most Pisces Moons are shy and we need a trustworthy partner to bring us out. We are generally very accepting of others which is sometimes mistaken as a weakness. Since the Moon represents our instinctive nature, Lunar Pisceans can empathise even in the absence of experience which gives us an open mind and heart.

ASCENDANT IN PISCES
The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life and is the image of the personality that is seen by others.
Pisces rising people move about the world in a vaguely directionless and gentle manner. We come across as artists and lovers of peace but our open minds and hearts can give us a chameleon-like persona. Although often shy and quiet, on another day we may be talkative and passionate. Pisces rising people walk around with their heads in the clouds and even when you do have our attention, our dreaminess is always visible. Pisces ascendants often possess a quietly irresistible charm with a soft aura about them. Both our appearance and mannerisms are usually quite intriguing to others. 

VENUS IN GEMINI
Venus represents an interest in emotions and values, exchange and sharing with others.
Venus in Geminis are considered playful lovers. We want our relationships to be exhilarating and full of conversation. We appreciate lightheartedness in love. Pleasing Gemini Venuses involves supporting our need for fun and variety and letting us know how much fun you have with us. Reassurance! 

YAY! I hope this introductory post helped you get the gist of who I am and that you didn't fall asleep halfway through! Thanks for reading <3

. . . nadine

Comments

  1. She slaying the stars and the internet. Big yeehaw to that boys 🤩👽🤠. Go Nad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts